Handbook on Negotiating Sustainable Development Provisions in Preferential Trade Agreements
In a joint foreword for the handbook, Mr. Lamy and Mr. Supachai observed that good policy needs to be backed by good analysis. By bringing together the most widely used approaches in a single volume, the handbook allows the reader to compare methodologies and to select the best-suited to address the issues of today. The handbook, they noted, has been developed in response to requests from a number of research institutions and universities in developing countries for training on trade policy analysis.
Trade, Trade Policy and Development | SpringerLink
Despite the growing use of quantitative economics in policy making, no existing publications directly address the full range of practical questions covered here. Guidance is also provided on more complicated issues, such as the choice of the best analytical tools for answering questions ranging from the economic impact of membership of the WTO and preferential trade agreements to how trade will affect income distribution within a country.
- Christianity and Human Rights: Christians and the Struggle for Global Justice.
- Mystery of Merlin and the Gruesome Ghost (Humpty Dumpty Jr., Hardboiled Detective).
- The Human Skeleton In Forensic Medicine!
- The Great Sea: A Human History of the Mediterranean.
- The Biology of Taurine: Methods and Mechanisms?
Toggle navigation. In addition, it analyzes the international trade architecture and the institutional and practical aspects of policymaking and negotiations at the unilateral, multilateral, and regional level as well as the effects of trade on economic growth, inequality, and poverty.
- Palgrave Handbook of International Trade.
- The Forbidden City [The Swordmage Cycle, Book IV]!
- Trade and Green Economy: A Handbook!
- Arvid Lukauskas, Robert M. Stern, and Gianni Zanini.
- WTO | A Practical Guide to Trade Policy Analysis?
In particular, it explores the sharp increase in the number of preferential trade agreements and their significance for the global trade system. The treatment of each issue is rigorous, yet highly accessible to anyone with a basic background in economics, law, and international political economy.
- Securing the Virtual Environment: How to Defend the Enterprise Against Attack.
- Empire Forestry and the Origins of Environmentalism (Cambridge Studies in Historical Geography).
- The Preppers Complete Book of Disaster Readiness: Life-Saving Skills, Supplies, Tactics and Plans.
- Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries.
- Combinatorial Mathematics VIII. Proceedings of the 8th Australian Conference on Combinatorial Mathematics;
Keywords: Trade , trade policy , development , preferential trade agreements , inequality , poverty , developing countries , emerging markets , political economy , services. Robert M. Forgot password? Don't have an account? All Rights Reserved.
OSO version 0. University Press Scholarship Online. Sign in.
Not registered? Sign up.
You may also be interested in...
Publications Pages Publications Pages. Search my Subject Specializations: Select Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Stern, and Gianni Zanini Abstract This book surveys trade theory, policy, and negotiations in a concise, up-to-date manner from an interdisciplinary perspective.